We are VA Home Specialists
Our military friendly team of real estate agents is very proud of our work with the veteran and active military community. Having a REALTOR that specializes in VA home sales gives the veteran a huge advantage when negotiating on a home. A great benefit of starting with our team is, using our referrals could save a VA buyer $500 - $2,500 in closing costs depending on credit score. Whether you're buying a home, selling your home or relocating, the following information, resources and tools will help to guide your decision.
The benefits of a VA Loan include
- No down payment requirement
- No Private Mortgage Insurance
- Competitive Interest Rates
Do you qualify?
Military service members and veterans qualify for a range of benefits, including an option to purchase a primary residence without the need to put any money down. The basic requirements to be eligible for this benefit include 1 or more of the following;
- 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime
- 181 days of active service during peacetime
- More than 6 years of service in the National Guard or Reserves
- Your spouse was a service member and died in the line of duty or as the result of a service related disability